You are free to use this code under the terms of this MIT license
The latest code can be found here: https://github.com/breakintoprogram/lib-spectrum-next
Demo code can be found in the repository. Full details can be found here.
Spectrum Code Libraries
My standard Spectrum libraries can be used on the Next, but there are several new libraries available to take advantage of the Next hardware.
- dma.z80 – routines to handle DMA transfers
- mouse.z80 – driver for the Kempston mouse interface
- math.z80 – math routines, tweaked to take advantage of Z80N instructions
- output.z80 – screen output routines
- vector.z80 – fast Layer 2 vector graphics routines (plot, line, circle)
- vector_filled.z80 – filled and textured Layer 2 vector graphics routines (triangle, circle)